Monday, January 7, 2013

facebook etiquette, moving plans, mother nature


  • When I'm surfing the facebook, if I made all the comments that are actually going through my head as I look at other people's profiles, one of two things would happen: Some people would be completely weirded out by my affection for them and the others would hate me. You know what Thumper's father says, "If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all." Well, if you ever think I'm not saying much, now you know why. 
  • Joe and I are moving. Nowhere exciting, just my parents's house. Okay, I guess my mom would think it's exciting, but for a girl who has recently gained her independence from her family, I can't help but feel like this is a step backward. However! There is a reason for it. During the summer I'm going to move up to GP with Joe where we will split the rent with another couple.
  • Well I've officially had my first pregnancy scare. Aunt Flow was a couple days late this month and I was freaking out. With all our upcoming plans for the year, I wasn't sure how a baby would fit in. And I've still gotta graduate! Needless to say, even though Flow was late she came with a vengeance. Owie :(

Aaand, those are my thoughts and my worries. School starts up this week and it should be alright. I'm done class by 11 everyday. Boo yah.

What are your thoughts, folks? Leave a comment! Gimme some love! Or some constructive criticism. Whatever you're in the mood for.

2 comments:

  1. Well hey again" Facebook people drive me nuts! That's probably why I've cleared out 2/3rd's of my "friends" in the past year ;) haha

    Oh man! I can't imagine Scott and I moving into either of our parents paces now. Looking forward to it?
    But that'll be nice that you can be with him for the summer :)

    Ooh! Early days :) do you graduate soon? This year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings about moving back in with my parents. It'll be really nice because I won't have to worry about taking care off the house or fixing dinner when I get home from school. But I feel like we've just gotten ourselves established where we are and in our ward, so I'm sad to be losing that.

    Graduation is a complicated matter for me. After this semester I just have to finish 4 and a half classes to complete my program, so I could theoretically finish this fall. BUT that depends on if the university offers the right classes for me then.

    ReplyDelete